About Fairview’s Property and Casualty Risk Management Department
Fairview is a third-generation family firm that manages in excess of $300 million in insurance premiums. Our Property and Casualty Risk Management Department is comprised of the following division:
- Public Sector Risk Management Division
Today, we proudly represent over 30 public entity clients that are serviced by dedicated professionals.
Meet the Staff
Larry Graham, CIC
Vice President, Head of Public Sector Division
Executive Sales, Risk Manager
Zach Edelman, CRM
Director of Risk Management
Danielle Voda, CIC
Lower Risk Profile, Lower Insurance Costs
As risk managers, we help protect your people, property, reduce your liability and look to reduce your total cost of risk.
At Fairview Insurance, we pride ourselves on our Risk Management Services and our abilities to
properly insure the Public Entity. Through a series Risk Management controls we work
proactively to ensure that the entity is properly covered; working as safely as possible and costs
are kept to a minimum. It is important to note that all of Fairview Insurance Agency’s services are tailored to fit each of our client’s needs.
An example of our professional services includes:
Claims Management – Although there is no way to predict the severity of a claim or eliminate claims entirely, there are a number of action items that the entity and risk manager can work on jointly to keep these claims to a minimum.
Administrative Assistance – Fairview Insurance works to reduce the insurance related administrative burden from Public Entity employees.
Renewal Policies – Conduct a renewal meeting to determine your exposures for the
coming policy year and create an annual report.
Transfer of Liability – Fairview Insurance understands the crucial element of transferring liabilities away from the public entity, specifically with contractors. We will recommend and apply the necessary Risk Management principles (referenced below) in order to secure proper levels of insurance, with the ultimate goal of transferring risk away and onto the contractors’ insurance policies.
Customized Cost Solution – We understand that every risk is unique. We keep this in mind when re-marketing your insurance coverages to various markets. This guarantees that the most comprehensive and competitive programs are in place.
A Proven Track Record of Savings for Our Clients
Fairview Insurance Agency Associates, Inc. brings a wealth of knowledge and over 35
years of experience to the field of public sector Risk Management and Insurance Broker
Services. The following are examples of some of our success throughout the years.
Jersey City Board of Education
- $2.4M savings in a single year by Fairview’s recommendation and implementation of a TPA/Managed Care solution.
- Saved the District $92,626 by reversing a flood claim denial that was based on an incorrect flood zone determination by the insurance carrier.
- Saved the District over $200,000 for the 2017-2018 renewal and another $114,000 savings for the 2018-2019 renewal.
- Accident Policy deductible account funding to ensure participation of the District’s students in extracurricular activities.
City of Passaic
- By moving the City into a Joint Insurance Fund, we saved the City $315,000 annually, while increasing the availability of safety trainings and loss control services at no additional cost and increasing the limits of liability.
Township of Bloomfield
- Fairview assisted the Township by replacing their TPA & MCO in 2013 resulting in a savings of over $1 million per year for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Fairview also completed a marketing analysis for the Township in 2012 and moved the Township into a different joint insurance fund for a savings in premium as well as coverage enhancements.
Hoboken Housing Authority
- Facilitated flood claims management and FEMA coordination after Superstorm Sandy & Hurricane Irene, resulting in total claim payments of over $4.2M.
Let one of our Insurance Specialists help you get started on your way to savings.
Speak with an associate. Call 800-372-2558.
Have us contact you! Use our Online Contact Form.